Are you an inspiring Design and Technology Teacher that can cover a variety of subjects such as woodwork, resistant materials and graphics. Celsian Education is...
Are you a dedicated Design Technology Teacher to cover a variety of subjects such as woodwork, resistant materials and graphics?
Are you available for a part-time long-term assignment starting in January?
Celsian Education is working in partnership with a dynamic secondary school in Sheffield to recruit a confident Design & Technology Teacher to work Tuesdays to Thursdays starting in January 2019.
Our school believes in providing the highest quality education available for their pupils, who can provide you with state of the art technology to engage Key Stage 3 pupils.
Celsian Education is working with a number of schools on similar roles, so if this isn't quite right for you, we are in need of Design Technology Teachers for day to day as well as part and full-time long-term assignments, so apply now to express your interest in registering with us for work.
What you will require:
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- Teacher Qualified, QTS certified
- A strong and creative approach to lesson delivery
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- £250 Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.