Business Studies Teacher Needed- Manchester Secondary School- Start January 2018
Business Studies Teacher Role
£130-£165 per day
Celsian Education are looking for a Business Studies Teacher who will fit well within this environment and are able to start in January 2019 located at the school in Manchester.
Students at this Manchester based school are keen to learn and want to be engaged and challenged with lessons that are vibrant and interesting. The Business Studies curriculum team is strong, enthusiastic & passionate about Business Studies and totally committed to helping every pupil achieve their full potential. With over 1200 pupils in attendance at this mixed comprehensive school and an 'outstanding' Ofsted report the potential Business Studies teacher will need to be at QTS and have a good track record in previous schools.
"The quality of teaching and learning is outstanding. Rigorous checking of how well students are learning, by senior staff and curriculum leaders, is closely linked to staff training and development to maintain high quality." Ofsted
- Deliver programmes in line with the Business Studies National Curriculum
- Inspire trust and confidence in pupils and colleagues
- Build team commitment with colleagues and in the classroom
- Engage and motivate pupils
- Promote the wider aspirations and values of the school
- Engage in whole school activities as required by the Headteacher
- Ensure you uphold all safeguarding procedures, including engaging in annual safeguarding training, including induction training
- Experience teaching Business Studies at KS3 and KS4 (Essential)
- Experience of working with young people with behaviour difficulties
- A commitment to ongoing professional development
- An excellent knowledge of the Business Studies curriculum area and how it may be effectively taught
- QTS with Business Studies Specialism
To apply for this Business Studies Teacher role in Manchester starting from January 2019, please contact Rufina on 0161 839 8005 or email .
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.