Dynamic and caring Teachers who have a talent for helping students with severe learning difficulties required to work in specialist schools in the Sheffield area....
Are you a rock solid Geography Teacher that enjoys the diversity and flexibility of working on supply?
Celsian Education is looking to recruit dedicated Geography Teachers to work on both day to day and long term assignments in our friendly and supportive schools in the Chesterfield area.
You will deliver preset lessons to KS3 - KS4 pupils as well as providing intervention and booster groups to GCSE student. You will work in supportive Humanities departments that will provide you will all the information you require to deliver engaging lessons. The ability to quickly build rapport and strong behaviour management skills are essential. NQT's are welcome!
We have excellent relationships with our schools and understand their needs, we have a passion for understanding our candidates and placing them in schools where they will thrive and build a long-term relationship. If you want to work for a team that listens to your needs, apply for this job now.
What you will require:
- Teacher Qualified, QTS Certified
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject
- Proven behaviour management techniques
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- £250 Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.