Dynamic and caring Teachers who have a talent for helping students with severe learning difficulties required to work in specialist schools in the Sheffield area....
Dynamic and caring Teachers who have a talent for helping students with severe learning difficulties required to work in specialist schools in the Sheffield area. Celsian Education is currently looking for committed SEND Teachers to work in our welcoming and supportive specialist schools in South Yorkshire.
You will join friendly and supportive teaching teams, where you will be responsible for the pastoral care of children with severe or profound and multiple learning difficulties. You will be responsible to organise and manage teaching and learning within your class. You will provide creative and stimulating lessons that support a range of learning styles and engage pupils of all abilities.
Our schools are looking for dedicated teaching staff for both day to day and long-term assignments. No matter what your circumstances are, please do not hesitate to apply for this role so we can discuss your needs and find you work to fit around your needs.
What you will require:
- Teacher qualified, QTS certified
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- Proven behaviour management techniques
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject
- Previous experience of supporting children with SLD
- Ability to support pupils with multi-sensory impairments
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- £250 Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.