Celsian Education are recruiting for an LSA who's committed with supporting children who have Special Educational Needs. All positions that will come through for SEN...
Celsian Education are recruiting for an LSA who's committed with supporting children who have Special Educational Needs. All positions that will come through for SEN will be within specialist schools, centres and referral units, with the hopes of working long term and permanent contracts.
The needs you may be supporting are;
- Autism (ASD)
- Speech Language & Communication Needs
- Dyslexia and Dyspraxia
- Emotional Behaviour Disorder(EBD)
- Down Syndrome
- Profound/Multiple Learning Disorder (PMLD)
- Mild/Severe learning disabilities (MLD)
- Physical Disabilities
- 2 years recent experience working with students on a 1:1 and small group basis.
- Team teach or PECS trained dated within the last year.
- Manual Handling training completed this year.
- Excellent team work and communication skills
- A high standard of safeguarding and the overall equality of the class.
- To be able to ensure you work inclusively as part of the team
- Enthusiastic about raising attainment and the development of your students.
If you are fully committed to work on a 5 day basis located in Birmingham. Please get in touch with Owen today, as January vacancies will not be around for long.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.