Are you a diverse and dedicated Primary Teacher that loves the variety and flexibility that supply teaching can provide? Celsian Education is working exclusively with...
Are you a diverse and dedicated Primary Teacher that loves the variety and flexibility that supply teaching can provide?
Celsian Education is working exclusively with a number of supportive primary schools in Sheffield and the demand for high-quality teachers is growing at a rapid rate. We are recruiting a number of caring and dedicated teachers to service their needs.
You can have peace of mind that our schools are welcoming and will provide any support required to ensure you have a successful day of teaching. We are dedicated to introducing you to schools that you will enjoy working in, enabling you to build a long-term relationship with schools where you will be asked back again and again.
We need teachers who are experienced in Early Years, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 teachers who can hit the ground running and build long-term relationships with the schools we work with. We can provide you with day to day and short-term absence cover, meaning you don't have the pressure of taking work home and have a great work/life balance.
What you will require:
- Teacher Qualified, QTS Certified
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- A strong and creative approach to lesson delivery
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- £250 Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.