Are you looking for a new challenge? Or do you want the control of when you work? I am currently looking for motivated and enthusiastic...
Are you looking for a new challenge? Or do you want the control of when you work?
I am currently looking for motivated and enthusiastic KS1 teachers to support 2 partnership schools in Rotherham to work on both day to day and long-term assignments. If you are a dedicated and inspirational Key Stage 1 Teacher who wants to make a difference in children's lives and aiding their creativity and motivation to learn, then these will be the ideal roles for you.
About the roles...
- Deliver preset lessons or...
- Deliver and plan lessons, creating learning resources and organising the classroom
- Supporting pupils learning and development in and out of the classroom
- Maintaining discipline and encouraging good behaviour
- Co-planning with other teachers and working alongside teaching assistants
- Encouraging positive pupil development with effective lessons
- Communicating with colleagues and work effectively as a team
About the Schools...
- Friendly and welcoming schools
- Supportive members of staff
- Committed to making a difference in the lives of their pupils
- Schools looking for staff to build long-term relationships
- Teacher Qualified PGCE, B.Ed, SKITT, Teacher First and QTS Certified
- Passionate about providing children with creative teaching to aid their learning and development
- You must be ambitious, organised and creative with the ability to create different lessons and activities
- Excellent knowledge on the Primary National Curriculum and significant experience teaching in KS1 and experience with KS1 SAT's preparation and phonics screening
- Positive behaviour management skills
- Experience of Phonics Screening
- Speech and language development
- KS1 SAT's
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- £250 Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.