Dedicated Primary Teachers that specialise in Key Stage 2 required for both day to day and long-term cover in the Sheffield area. Celsian Education is...
Dedicated Primary Teachers needed for day to day and long-term cover in the Doncaster area!
Celsian Education is currently expanding at a rapid rate and we are working a number of friendly and welcoming primary schools in Doncaster. To meet the demands of our schools we require caring and engaging primary teachers to service their needs.
We urgently need confident Key Stage 2 Teachers specifically for day to day and short-term absences. We are also in need of Teachers that are experienced in teaching Early Years and Key Stage 1.
As an agency, we can provide you with the ability to build long-term relationships with the schools we work with. Having the ability to choose the days you work gives you the ability to have full control of your work/life balance and if you need consistency of work, we have long-term work available too.
You can have peace of mind that our schools are welcoming and will provide any support required to ensure you have a successful day of teaching.
What you will require:
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- Teacher Qualified, QTS certified
- A strong and creative approach to lesson delivery
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- £250 Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.