Are you a high energy Early Years Teacher that has an amazing ability make play an educational experience? Are you looking to build long-term relationships...
Are you a high energy Early Years Teacher that has an amazing ability make play an educational experience?
Are you looking to build long-term relationships with schools without committing to a permanent contract?
Celsian Education is currently working with a high number of primary schools in Sheffield to recruit passionate Early Years Teachers for banks of supply staff. You can fit work around your current commitments and still have the ability to build long-term relationships with a select few schools, enabling you to become a valued member of their school team. You will also have access to a number of long-term assignments to provide consistency of work, so if you want the consistency of work, or you want the flexibility of day to day, we can help you.
You will be welcomed into our schools, where you will deliver preset lessons in a teacher's absence. Speech and language development and excellent knowledge of phonics are required, as well as a passion for inclusive learning.
If you prefer the consistency of long-term assignments, we get plenty of opportunities that we can present to you. Apply for this role now to register your interest in working for a caring agency who want to help enhance your job search.
What you will require
- Teacher Qualified, QTS Certified
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to OFSTED standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- £250 Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.