Are you an inspiring Food Technology Teacher wanting a part-time long-term assignment? Are you available to start work in February? Celsian Education is working in...
Part Time Geography Teacher - Immediate Start
Celsian Education is working in partnership with a large ambitious secondary School in the Rotherham area to recruit a confident and engaging Geography Teacher to begin work immediately on an ongoing basis.
This is a unique opportunity to work on a part-time basis on a 2 week rota, providing you with the opportunity for excellent work-life balance. This is a forward thinking school that encourages building a close relationship with supply staff, giving you every opportunity to build a long-term relationship with a dynamic school that could easily lead to regular work in the future.
- Delivering planned lessons in the absence of the current Geography Teacher
- Marking of all work
- Managing pupils behaviour both in class and when required, outside of the classroom
- Supporting student queries
- Involvement in Parents Evenings and additional meetings as and when required
- Supporting and championing the schools safeguarding policies
- Adhering to school policies and procedures at all times
What you will require:
- Teacher Qualified, QTS Certified
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- A strong and creative approach to lesson delivery
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools- Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.