Celsian Education are working closely with a College in Solihull to find a History specialist teacher who has experience teaching Classical History and Ancient Civilisation....
Celsian Education is working in partnership with a friendly and supportive Academy in Doncaster to recruit a History Teacher for a full-time long-term assignment, starting immediately and lasting for the full academic year.
You will be expected to deliver History lessons in the absence of the usual staff teacher and will be required to develop the current and future planning in place for KS3 and KS4 pupils. You will also be required to attend staff meetings and parents evenings when required.
This is an excellent opportunity to work at a school that aims to create an inspirational learning environment which motivates its pupils to work hard and achieve outstanding results. If you are a forward-thinking teacher who wants to make a difference to pupils education, apply for this role now.
We are looking for candidates who...
- Hold QTS status
- Are an outstanding classroom practitioner
- Has excellent interpersonal skills
- Has excellent organisational skills
- Has experience of working with pupils with a range of special need
For all applicants we offer...
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your local LA
- An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent and accurate rates of pay
- We will offer the successful candidate a stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- £250 Recommend a Friend Bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.