Are you a dynamic Primary Teacher wanting the variety in job that supply can offer? Do you want to work for a supportive agency that...
Dedicated PE Teachers needed for both day to day and long-term assignments in Rotherham and its surrounding areas.
Celsian Education is working in partnership with a growing number of Secondary Schools in Rotherham, to meet the needs of their schools we are recruiting passionate PE Teachers to meet their supply needs. We can offer the flexibility of day to day supply, as well as part and full-time long-term assignments.
Working with both Key Stage 3 and 4 pupils, you will be required to deliver inspiring practical lessons that will help instil drive and determination. You will also be required to deliver quality theory and practical lessons to pupils taking GCSE Physical Education.
You can have peace of mind that our schools are welcoming and will provide any support required to ensure you have a successful day of teaching.
What you will require:
- Teacher Qualified and hold QTS Status
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- A strong and creative approach to lesson delivery
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- £250 Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.