Are you an overseas trained teacher living in the UK? Do you want to gain experience in UK schools? Celsian Education is working in partnership...
Are you an overseas trained teacher living in the UK?
Do you want to gain experience in UK schools?
Celsian Education is working in partnership with a growing number of secondary schools in and around Rotherham. To meet their daily supply needs we are recruiting adaptable overseas trained teachers to work as Cover Supervisor, where you will deliver lessons in a teachers absence.
This is a great opportunity to build up experience working in UK schools, add valuable experience to your CV which will help find suitable teaching work in the future.
We are a highly experienced agency that has an excellent understanding of the demographics of South Yorkshire schools, giving you peace of mind that we can introduce you to schools where you will develop long-term relationships with candidates and schools. If you want the flexibility of working around your life commitments or like the diversity that supply brings, apply for this job now.
What you will require:
- Hold an overseas teacher qualification
- Live in the UK - we are unable to sponsor visas or pay for relocation
- Experience of teaching children aged 11-16 years old
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- A strong and creative approach to lesson delivery
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.