Are you a confident Maths Teacher that is looking for the flexibility and diversity of supply teaching? Celsian Education is working in partnership with a...
Are you a confident Maths Teacher that is looking for the flexibility and diversity of supply teaching?
Celsian Education is working in partnership with a variety of secondary schools in Rotherham and its surrounding areas. To meet the needs of their demands we are recruiting passionate Maths Teachers to cover day to day and short-term absences.
As it is short-term supply, you will be an expert on delivering lessons in their teacher's absences. You will be required to quickly adapt to different school settings, building rapport with staff and pupils alike. Strong behaviour management skills are required.
We will provide you with the ability to build long-term relationships with the schools you work in, providing you with consistency in work at the same time as having full control of when you work.
Celsian Education is working with a variety of schools across South Yorkshire for day to day and long-term work, so if you are looking for long-term work, we can keep you informed of any of the many long-term roles that schools ask us to work on. Apply for this role and tell what work you want.
The ideal candidate should:
- QTS - B.Ed., PGCE, Cert.Ed., Teacher First, SCITT
- Proven behaviour management skills
- The ability to quickly engage with pupils
- Have a strong desire to help others
- The ability to adapt to different work environments, school policies and procedures
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- £250 Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.