A dedicated English Teacher is required for an immediate start at a popular Secondary School in Chesterfield. Can deliver engaging Literature and Language lessons to...
A dedicated English Teacher is required for an immediate start at a popular Secondary School in Chesterfield.
Can deliver engaging Literature and Language lessons to pupils, inspiring them to take an interest in such an important subject?
Celsian Education is working in partnership with a popular secondary school in Chesterfield to recruit a dedicated English Teacher to start work immediately, until the end of the academic year on a full-time basis.
Working in a supportive English department, you will be required to deliver inspiring lessons to KS3 and KS4 pupils as well as support Year 11 students focus on their final year before GCSEs. You will give you all the support and advice you need to engage pupil and instil a core subject that will give them a strong foundation to succeed in life.
- QTS - B.Ed., PGCE, Cert.Ed., Teacher First, SCITT
- Have previous experience as a English Teacher, NQTs warmly welcomed
- Proven behaviour management skills
- The ability to quickly engage with pupils
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Have a strong desire to help others
For all applicants we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to where you live
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with Free CPD
- Excellent and accurate rates of pay, paid via PAYE
- We will offer the successful candidate a stimulating and supportive working and learning environment.
- £250 Recommend a Friend Bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.