Are you an inspiring Science Teacher looking for long-term work? Are you available for work now? Do you love to demonstrate the excitement of Biology...
Are you an inspiring Science Teacher looking for long-term work?
Are you available for work now?
Do you love to demonstrate the excitement of Biology and inspire pupils to want to learn the wonders of science?
Celsian Education is currently working with one of our partner schools in East Sheffield to recruit an animated Science Teacher for a full-time long-term assignment. This contract starts immediately for an indefinite period, with the potential for a permanent contract.
You will be required to deliver engaging Biology, Chemistry and Physics lessons to Key Stage 3 and 4 pupils, inspiring them to learn the wonders of science. You will have access to high-quality lab equipment, enabling you to wow students with your experiments and science knowledge. Prior experience teaching all science subjects is required.
The school strives to attain the highest standards in their work, having respect for others and developing their individual talents. Academically, students make very good progress and our teaching is highly regarded.
Should you feel this role is suitable for you please read the criteria details below and submit your CV.
What you will require:
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- Teacher Qualified,
- A strong and creative approach to lesson delivery
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- £250 Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.