Passionate Care Workers required for temporary and temp-to-perm contracts at residential specialist schools and care homes in and around the Doncaster area. You will work...
Passionate Care Workers required for temporary and temp-to-perm contracts at residential specialist schools and care homes in and around the Doncaster area.
You will work with allocated students with complex learning needs, who you will provide personal care including personal care, food preparation, feeding and medication. You will provide emotional and practical support to children and young people, working with their teacher and other health and social care professionals to provide individual care and development plans.
The company will provide full training and ongoing support to give you every opportunity to be successful in your work. if you have a passion for enabling students with SEND access to the best possible living standards, care and development, you will have a rewarding and fulfilling career with them. Apply for this role now for a confidential chat about your circumstances and find out more about this role.
What you will require:
- Level 2 Health and Social Care or Teaching Assistant Qualification
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of children and young adults with learning difficulties
- Experience of supporting children or young adults with additional needs
- Confidence to provide children and young adults with personal care
- Proven behaviour management techniques
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.