A passionate Level 3 Teaching Assistant is required for a full-time, long term assignment to support KS1 and KS2 SAT's boosters at a friendly primary...
A passionate Level 3 Teaching Assistant is required for a full-time, long term assignment to support KS1 and KS2 SAT's boosters at a friendly primary school in Sheffield.
Celsian Education is currently working with a small primary school on the outskirts of Sheffield to recruit an engaging Teaching Assistant to deliver Year 2 and Year 6 SAT's Booster classes from February until June.
This inclusive school has a passion for teaching and encourage staff to create learning experiences that will stick with pupils for the rest of their life. So if you want to make an impact on a child's life and give them the stepping stones they need to make the most of their life opportunities this role is for you.
You will be required to work with small groups and on a 1:1 basis with pupils in Year 2 and Year 6 to boost core subject results, so proven experience of increasing Maths, English and Science grades is essential. This school will be able to give you all the resources required to deliver successful lessons and will support you in any way you require.
Celsian Education is currently recruiting for various day to day and long term assignments across South Yorkshire and is recruiting a solid team of teachers and support staff to build long term relationships in schools local to you, so if this role isn't quite right just see why you should still apply.
What you will require:
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification
- Experience working in a Primary setting
- Positive behaviour management
- The ability to work positively and effectively under pressure
- Confidence to act on all issues relating to the well-being and safeguarding of children
- Proven ability to raise attainment in KS1 and KS2SAT's
- Ability to plan and deliver SAT's boosters in Maths, English and phonics
- You must be approachable, inspiring and enthusiastic with excellent communication skills
- The ability to demonstrate a consistent level of teaching support to facilitate the classroom teachers delivery of lessons
What we offer:
- Market leading rates of pay paid through PAYE
- Dedicated Consultant, that is an expert in your field of work
- Working for a market leading agency that has candidate care at the heart of their business
- Quality free CPD delivered by educational experts supported by ongoing on the job training
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.