Multi-Administrator | Loughborough | North LeicestershireFull-Time | Permanent | Immediate Start Celsian Education is currently recruiting for a Multi-Administrator, to work on a permanent...
Multi-Administrator | Loughborough | North Leicestershire
Full-Time | Permanent | Immediate Start
Celsian Education is currently recruiting for a Multi-Administrator, to work on a permanent basis, at a school in the Loughborough area.
This administrative role is for an expanding school, in the north of Leicestershire, and will require a hardworking and dedicated individual to work Monday to Friday, 08:30-16:30.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- General Admin Support - Answering telephone calls, taking and relaying messages, dealing with queries, monitoring visitor entry
- Transcribing and letter writing.
- Maintaining confidentiality of sensitive material and information.
- Ensuring good lines of communication at all times.
- Project/event organisation and management
This school has a very professional approach to ensuring that all pupils receive an excellent standard of education. They consider all of their staff a valuable part of their team, and expect professional conduct at all times.
The successful applicant will demonstrate:
- Computer literacy - word processing, spreadsheets and databases.
- An ability to keep up with, and adapt to, new technology.
- Attention to detail
- A high standard of English grammar, particularly with writing
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office, the Cloud, e-mail etc.
- An understanding of SIMS
- Project management skills and an understanding of management tools and software (beneficial)
- Effective communication with adults and children at all levels
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have up-to-date professional references
- Have an enhanced DBS disclosure on the Update Service, or be willing to apply for one
Past experience working in a school setting is advantageous, but not essential as training will be provided. If you are looking for a challenging new administrative role, with room for progression, apply today.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.