A dedicated English Teacher is required for an immediate start at a large and forward-thinking Secondary School in Sheffield. Do you have a talent in...
Are you an engaging English Teacher looking for a full-time long-term assignment at a 'Good' Secondary School?
Celsian Education is working in partnership with a well reputed secondary school in the Barnsley area to recruit an inspiring English Teacher to start work immediately, until Easter with the potential for permanent employment.
You will join a welcoming and experienced English department where you will deliver inspiring lessons to KS3 and KS4 pupils. You will also support students studying for exams, including booster and intervention sessions for students studying for exams.
This school is determined to provide a high-quality education for students of all abilities and thrive off being part of the wider community. They welcome applicants from teachers who share that vision, the successful candidate can have peace of mind that they will quickly settle into this positive school team.
- QTS - B.Ed., PGCE, Cert.Ed., Teacher First, SCITT
- Have previous experience teaching English literature and language to GCSE level
- Proven behaviour management skills
- The ability to quickly engage with pupils
- Have a strong desire to help others
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to where you live
- An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent and accurate rates of pay
- We will offer the successful candidate a stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Recommend a friend Bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.