Are you a dynamic, creative and passionate Geography Teacher available for a full-time long-term assignment starting immediately? Celsian Education is working with a forward thinking...
If you are a Geography Teacher who wants to work in a school that is dedicated to bringing out the best in their pupils, this role is for you!
Celsian Education is currently working with a large secondary school in Chesterfield to recruit a Geography Teacher to work on a long-term assignment starting immediately and running until the end of the academic year. This full-time teaching role has excellent career development prospects and has every opportunity for a permanent position for the right candidate.
You will be confident to take charge of the classroom and encourage the performance of their pupils, ensuring that every pupil has access to learning. You will support pupils with additional support and booster sessions in the run-up to exams and be eager to envelop yourself into the wider school community.
Celsian Education is currently recruiting for various day to day and long term assignments across South Yorkshire and are recruiting a solid team of teachers and support staff to build long-term relationships in schools local to you, so if this role isn't quite right just see why you should still apply.
What you will require:
- Teacher Qualified, QTS Certified
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to OFSTED standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- Some of the most competitive rates in the market paid via PAYE
- This school can support NQT induction
- Excellent CPD delivered by Industry Experts
- A highly experienced team in our office
- Highly experienced, dedicated consultant to provide guidance and support
- £250 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.