Are you a compassionate Teaching Assistant that has a passion for supporting children with special educational needs? We are currently recruiting Learning Support Assistants to...
Are you a Teaching Assistant confident in supporting pupils with Autism and other special educational needs?
Do you want s working in a friendly specialist school in Doncaster on a full-time long-term assignment starting after February half term?
Celsian Education is recruiting a compassionate and empathetic Learning Support Assistant to support pupils with varying complex needs, predominantly Autism.
This school is a very warm and inclusive learning environment, where each student's individual needs that are both nurtured and supported. The school also has a superb SLT Team so throughout your stay at the school, you can rest assured that you will receive all the support, training and guidance you need to be successful.
As a member of a team, you will be supporting young people with ASD and other complex learning needs to access a full and well-rounded curriculum. You will work alongside a dedicated team of professionals who also share your passion for delivering first-class educational service to both students and students parents.
What you will require:
- Level 2 Childcare or Health and Social Care Qualification
- Experience of supporting students with Autism and other complex learning needs
- Proven experience of working in special needs schools and/or provisions
- A passion for supporting and nurturing students which may display challenging behaviour
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- Ability to communicate clearly with pupils of varying communicational abilities
- Team Teach desirable but not essential
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs and that are specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay schemes
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools, including Primary, Secondary and SEND
- Up to £250 Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.