Are you an inspiring Science Teacher looking for long-term work with an immediate start? Celsian Education is currently working with one of our partnering schools...
Are you a passionate Early Years Teaching Assistant looking for full-time work?
Celsian Education is working with a small and caring primary school in Doncaster to recruit an Early Years Teaching Assistant to work in their open plan Foundation / Early Years unit.
Starting work immediately, you will have a full induction to give you all the information and support you need to quickly settle into their Early Years phase.
You will provide full class support and take small groups to improve nurture as well as speech and language skills. You will have regular feedback sessions with the class teacher to ensure students have the best start to their school life.
This is a full-time long-term role, if this isn't suitable for you and you are eager to work at schools in the Rotherham area, we can provide both day to day work to work around your commitments, or part-time long term assignments. No matter what your circumstances, if you are a Level 3 Teaching Assistant that wants to make an impact on young peoples lives, apply for this job now to talk to us about the work you are looking for.
What you will require:
- Level 3 Childcare qualification
- Experience of supporting students of all abilities
- A passion for supporting and nurturing students which may display challenging behaviour
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- Ability to communicate clearly with pupils of varying communicational abilities
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs and that are specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay schemes
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools, including Primary, Secondary and SEND
- Up to £250 Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.