Are you an enthusiastic Key Stage 2 Teacher available for full-time work after Easter? Celsian Education is working in partnership with a supportive and inclusive...
Inspirational Key Stage 2 Teachers required to work in schools around Chesterfield.
Do you want to join a supportive agency that can provide you with work in schools where you can build long-term relationships, without the need for a permanent contract?
Do you want the flexibility in when you work?
Celsian Education is rapidly expanding and has a great demand for Key Stage 2 Teachers for both day to day and short-term sickness absences at welcoming primary schools in the Chesterfield area. Roles will vary from delivering preset lessons from training and sickness cover to planning and delivering lessons. All roles will need the ability to quickly build relationships with student and staff, use a variety of positive behaviour management techniques and have the ability to adapt to different working environments.
As an agency, we can provide you with the ability to build long-term relationships with the schools we work with. Having the ability to choose the days you work gives you the ability to have full control of your work/life balance and if you need consistency of work, we have long-term work available too.
- Primary Specialism B.Ed., PGCE, CertEd, Learners First, SCITT, Teacher First and hold QTS status
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to OFSTED standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to developing personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- Enthusiasm and drive to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject and a desire to share that with your students
- NQTs are encouraged to apply
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs and that are specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay schemes
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools, including Primary, Secondary and SEND
- Up to £250 Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.