Are you a nurturing Teaching Assistant, experienced in supporting children with Autism? Do want to become a valued member at the schools where you work...
Are you a compassionate Teacher that is dedicated to supporting children with Autism?
Celsian Education is working with a vibrant specialist school in Doncaster to recruit an ASD specialist to Teach small classes at their school, starting immediately. You will plan and deliver creative lessons to cater for children of all abilities with the support of experienced support staff. Experience of PMLD is beneficial but not essential.
- The school caters to students aged 7 - 16
- ASD and PMLD
- The school provides a vibrant and challenging environment in which students learn and develop into responsible young people, assisted by excellent care, guidance and support
- The assistance of multiple learning support assistants to ensure the smooth running of lessons
- The school offers dynamic thought-provoking learning for all pupilsRequired:
- Teacher Qualified - B.Ed., PGCE, CertEd, Learners First, SCITT, Teacher First and hold QTS status
- Experience in planning and delivering lessons for children on the autistic spectrum
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to OFSTED standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to developing personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- Enthusiasm and drive to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject and a desire to share that with your students
- NQTs are encouraged to apply
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs and that are specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay schemes
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools, including Primary, Secondary and SEND
- Up to £250 Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.