Are you a compassionate Teaching Assistant that has a passion for supporting children with special educational needs? We are currently recruiting Learning Support Assistants to...
Are you a nurturing teaching assistant with SEN experience?
Celsian Education is currently recruiting an experienced teaching assistant to help support one student with literacy & numeracy, through 1:1 and small group work.
You will work in a small primary school In Chesterfield to work 1:1 with a child with ADHD in KS1.
- Do you have SEN experience?
- Do you have experience in KS1?
- Do you demonstrate excellent behaviour management?
- Are you nurturing and supportive?
This inclusive school has a passion for teaching and encourage staff to create learning experiences that will stick with pupils for the rest of their life. So if you want to make an impact on a child's life and give them the stepping stones they need to make the most of their life opportunities this role is for you.
What you will require:
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification
- Experience working in a Primary setting
- Positive behaviour management
- SEND experience - (ASD, ADHD)
- The ability to work positively and effectively under pressure
- Confidence to act on all issues relating to the well-being and safeguarding of children
- Proven ability to develop speech and language skills
- Excellent knowledge of phonics screening and booster sessions
- You must be approachable, inspiring and enthusiastic with excellent communication skills
- The ability to demonstrate a consistent level of teaching support to facilitate the classroom teachers delivery of lessons
What we can offer:
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay scheme
- An abundance of long-term and day to day roles
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
- Excellent range of CPD delivered by industry experts
- Dedicated consultants
- Excellent support - we are always here to talk to you
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.