Are you a diverse HLTA's that loves variety and flexibility of working on supply? Celsian Education is working in partnership with a growing number of...
A passionate and dynamic Higher Level Teaching Assistant is required for a part-time long-term role, starting after the Easter holidays.
Are you an engaging HLTA with proven ability to deliver booster sessions to children studying for Year 2 and Year 6 SAT's?
Can you quickly build rapport with students and help develop speech and language skills?
Celsian Education is working in partnership with well respected Primary School in the Sheffield area to recruit a lively HLTA to support teachers to raise attainment in all ages, with a specific focus on Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 SAT's.
Starting work in April, you will be supporting the planning and deliverance of booster and intervention groups, as well as covering teachers absence. From Nurture, speech and language development to SATs boosters this role can guarantee variety and never a dull day.
We are a highly experienced agency that has an excellent understanding of the demographics of South Yorkshire schools. With a passion for developing long-term relationships with candidates and schools, we have great success in developing excellent working relationships with you in schools where you thrive.
What you will require:
- HLTA qualified
- Experience working in a Primary setting
- Positive behaviour management
- The ability to work positively and effectively under pressure
- Ability to provide SAT's boosters
- Excellent knowledge of Speech and Language development
- You must be approachable, inspiring and enthusiastic with excellent communication skills
- The ability to demonstrate a consistent level of teaching support to facilitate the classroom teachers delivery of lessons
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs and that are specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay schemes
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools, including Primary, Secondary and SEND
- Up to £250 Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.