Are you an inspiring Science Teacher looking for long-term work with an immediate start? Celsian Education is currently working with one of our partnering schools...
Inspirational Physics Teacher required for a full-time long-term assignment starting immediately on an going basis.
Can you engage students in creative and innovative Physics lessons?
Celsian Education is working with a well respected Secondary School in Chesterfield to recruit a Physics Teachers to pass on their wealth of knowledge to well-engaged pupils up to GCSE level.
This well-reputed school hear from Science Teachers who can inspire students in wanting to learn the theory and experimental work that physics brings. This school is passionate about supporting their staff and can offer you state of the art equipment to make your lessons exciting and engaging to pupils of all levels. They are interested in speaking to both experienced staff and NQTs, as long as you have a passion for education and can work as part of their loyal team.
If you are an inspiring and passionate teacher of Science, that strives to put students at the heart of every lesson, we would welcome your application.
What you will require:
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Physic Specialism B.Ed., PGCE, CertEd, Learners First, SCITT, Teacher First and hold QTS status
- Excellent understanding of the primary curriculum
- Possess some relevant experience working within the SEND sector
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs and that are specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay schemes
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools, including Primary, Secondary and SEND
- Up to £250 Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.