Are you an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant with a passion for supporting students to engage with education? Do you live in the Chesterfield area and looking...
Are you a nurturing Level 3 Teaching Assistant that needs flexibility in when they work?
Do you want to join a highly experienced and friendly agency?
Celsian Education is expanding at a rapid rate and in urgent need for driven TA's to work at supportive primary schools in and around Worksop.
You will work closely with the class teacher to provide full class support as well as small group work. We have work available in Early Years, KS1 and KS2. If you hold a Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification and have experience in supporting an age group at school, we can help.
Any experience in improving speech and language, phonics screening, numeracy and literacy, and SAT's grades is of great interest but not essential.
We can provide you with the ability to build long-term relationships with the schools that you work with, you can work on part-time or full-time long-term assignments, or you can stick to the flexibility of day to day supply.
What you will require:
- Level 3 Childcare qualification
- Experience of supporting students of all abilities
- A passion for supporting and nurturing students which may display challenging behaviour
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- Ability to communicate clearly with pupils of varying communicational abilities
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs and that are specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay schemes
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools, including Primary, Secondary and SEND
- Up to £250 Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.