Celsian are currently working with secondary schools in Leeds, who are keen to recruit experienced BSW's to start ASAP. Aside from relevant secondary school experience,...
Are you a dedicated and caring support worker seeking a new challenging and rewarding role?
Celsian Education is working in partnership with a unique school in the Doncaster area that provides first class educational, care and vocational services. The role will see you supporting young people and adults with autism, complex learning needs and with behaviour that may challenge.
You will work as part of a large successful, motivated and close knit team who are incredibly passionate about ensuring each young person and adult receives the care and support they need. You will enjoy rolling up your sleeves and being involved in all aspects of the services the school provides, from personal care, everyday living support and education.
As part of this fantastic team you will receive excellent ongoing training and development, but also...and more importantly, amazing job satisfaction knowing that the role you do has such a positive and life changing effect on the young people and adults you support. There are also permanent job opportunities available for those that perform to a consistently high standard during the role.
- Health & Social Care or Teaching Assistant qualification
- Proven ability to support Autism and complex needs
- Ability to provide personal care
- A passion for supporting and nurturing students which may display challenging behaviour
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- Ability to communicate clearly with pupils of varying communicational abilities
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs and that are specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay schemes
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools, including Primary, Secondary and SEND
- Up to £250 Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.