Have you recently graduated with a degree in Science and have an interest in working within the education sector?
We are seeking recent Graduates with a degree minimum qualification in Science (Physics, Chemistry or Biology) to join an 11-18 secondary school in Sandwell to support small groups of students in the Science department.
You will be joining a friendly staff team with highly ambitious students who are impeccably behaved. You will assist with planning and delivering interventions for a small group of students with an emphasis on supporting achievement. You will also create resources to meet the individual student needs. You will monitor, assess and analyse data in order to develop targeted intervention sessions.
This is an ideal post for individuals with a desire to make a difference in an educational setting, to share your valuable knowledge in your specialist subject and for those who are an aspiring secondary school teacher looking to gain valuable experience as a Teaching Assistant before progressing onto teacher training.
- 2:1 or 1st Degree within Science (Biology, Chemistry or Physics)
- Strong academic background
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Confident, professional, reliable and flexible
- A strong desire to inspire and support young people
- Previous experience of working with similar age groups would be beneficial but not essential
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants.
- Opportunities to progress your career.
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant.
- FREE face to face CPD courses to support your career
- Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every Teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every Teaching Assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
If you are interested in this role, please call Stacey on 0121 633 4698 for more information
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
your application has been submitted