Are you an innovative PE Teacher looking for a full-time job? Do you want to work in a progressive secondary school with excellent equipment? Celsian...
Are you an innovative PE Teacher looking for a full-time job?
Do you want to work in a progressive secondary school with excellent equipment?
Celsian Education is working with a successful secondary school in Rotherham to recruit a passionate Female PE Teacher to work on a full-time contract starting immediately.
You will plan and deliver practical and theory lessons up to GCSE level. You will instil the necessity for a healthy lifestyle as well as the skills to provide drive and determination. You will also be required to deliver quality theory and practical lessons to pupils taking GCSE Physical Education.
This school strives to lead by example, providing students with role models that can inspire them to be highly successful in life and giving respect to everyone around them. They welcome applicants from teachers that share their vision. To work at a school where they are proud to make a difference, apply for this role now.
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Physical Education Specialism B.Ed., PGCE, CertEd, Learners First, SCITT, Teacher First and hold QTS status
- Excellent understanding of the primary curriculum
- Possess some relevant experience working within the SEND sector
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs and that are specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay schemes
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools, including Primary, Secondary and SEND
- Up to £250 Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.