Are you a passionate Primary School Teacher that specialises in phonics and nurture development? Do love to teach and develop young minds but don't want...
Are you a passionate Primary School Teacher that specialises in phonics and nurture development?
Do love to teach and develop young minds but don't want the commitment of a permanent contract.
Celsian Education is currently working in partnership with a growing number of warm and nurturing primary schools in the Chesterfield area, due to the demands of these schools we are recruiting enthusiastic and committed primary teachers to work in Year 1 and Year 2 classes for both short and long-term teacher absences.
You will be delivering set lesson plans and developing IEP's, where applicable planning and adapting future lessons. Phonics screening, speech and language development, and experience of Key Stage 1 SAT's is essential.
If you want flexibility in when you work, you can let us know your weekly availability and we can find you work on the days you're available. If you want the consistency of work, we are always working on both part and full-time long-term assignments that we can offer.
We are a highly experienced agency that has an excellent understanding of the demographics of South Yorkshire schools. With a passion for developing long-term relationships with candidates and schools, we have great success in developing excellent working relationships with you in schools where you thrive. NQT's are always warmly welcomed!
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Primary Specialism B.Ed., PGCE, CertEd, Learners First, SCITT, Teacher First and hold QTS status
- Excellent understanding of the primary curriculum
- Possess some relevant experience working within the SEND sector
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs and that are specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay schemes
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools, including Primary, Secondary and SEND
- Up to £250 Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.