Are you a confident British Sign Language Interpreter that has a passion for giving hearing impaired children the best access to education? Education is currently...
Are you a confident British Sign Language Interpreter that has a passion for giving hearing impaired children the best access to education?
Education is currently working with a South Yorkshire based specialist school to recruit hard working BSL support staff who are confident and ready to make a difference to groups of inspiring children. The school need staff for both day to day cover and long-term assignments, giving you a range of work available for you.
The schools are looking for people who understand the needs of their students and you will be working with students ranging from 3 - 19 years old. You will be required to work with small groups of pupils and on a 1-2-1 basis to deliver a variety of lessons, supporting teachers when required, using British Sign Language.
- Hold a British Sign Language Certificate - Level 2 or above
- Experience of supporting students of all abilities
- A passion for supporting and nurturing students
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- Ability to communicate clearly with pupils of varying communicational abilities
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay scheme
- An abundance of long-term and day to day roles
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
- Excellent range of CPD delivered by industry experts
- Dedicated consultants
- Excellent support - we are always here to talk to you
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.