SEN TA | LSA | SEMH | ASD | PMLD | NuneatonCelsian Education is currently working in partnership with an SEN school in the Nuneaton...
SEN TA | LSA | SEMH | ASD | PMLD | Nuneaton
Celsian Education is currently working in partnership with an SEN school in the Nuneaton area that requires Support Staff to cover day-to-day, short-term and long-term absences.
We are now looking for Teaching & Learning Support Assistants to start working in this specialist school ASAP.
- Have you worked in schools or Clubs with children with SEN?
- Do you have 1:1 or group experience with children with SEN, from EYFS to KS5
- Do you have an understanding of the different Special Educational Needs, and how to support pupils with them?
- Are you Team-Teach trained?
- Have you worked with SEN children within a mainstream school?
If you answered 'yes' to any of the above, then we'd love to hear from!
Working within an SEN environment, you will need to be calm, patient and caring when it comes to supporting young people. You will be able to form good relationships, and be able to communicate well with other members of staff, ensuring that children are fully supported with their learning.
- Are eligible to work in the UK
- Have up to date professional childcare-related references (covering the last 2 years)
- Have an enhanced DBS disclosure on the Update Service or are happy to apply for one
- Hold a valid, recognised qualification and/or have previous experience within an SEN environment in the UK, within the last 3 years.
Then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
In return for your hard work and commitment, Celsian Education offers:
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated Consultant
- CPD courses
If you are interested in working in an SEN school in the Nuneaton area, apply to join the Celsian team today!
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.