Are you a talented SEND Teacher that can engage students with PMLD? Celsian Education is working in partnership with a specialist school in Rotherham to...
Are you a talented SEND Teacher that can engage students with PMLD?
Celsian Education is working in partnership with a specialist school in Rotherham to recruit dedicated PMLD Teachers for a full-time long-term assignment starting after February half term.
You will join our caring and supportive specialist school where you will have access to experienced support staff and access to state of the art resources enabling you to deliver lessons that can engage students of all abilities. This is a great opportunity to give children with profound and multiple learning difficulties access to high-quality education.
We are a highly experienced agency that has an excellent understanding of the demographics of South Yorkshire schools. With a passion for developing long-term relationships with candidates and schools, we have great success in developing excellent working relationships with you in schools where you thrive.
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Teacher Qualified B.Ed., PGCE, CertEd, Learners First, SCITT, Teacher First and hold QTS status
- Trained in Moving and Handling
- Confident in providing personal care
- Have recent training with administrating medication
- MAKATON is highly desirable
- Excellent understanding of the primary curriculum
- Possess some relevant experience working within the SEND sector
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay scheme
- An abundance of long-term and day to day roles
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
- Excellent range of CPD delivered by industry experts
- Dedicated consultants
- Excellent support - we are always here to talk to you
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.