KS2 Teachers Urgently Needed! Celsian Education are recruiting for passionate KS2 Teachers to cover several roles based in Leeds, Bradford and Wakefield Primary Schools. These...
KS2 Teachers Urgently Needed!
The demand for good quality KS2 practitioners is higher than ever in the education industry. If you looking to make a difference in education and have experience teaching KS2 we would love to hear from you.
Celsian Education is looking for qualified KS2 Teachers in the Leeds, Wakefield and Bradford areas for Long Term Placements to begin after Easter. We also have the option of Day to Day and Short Term Placements available for those looking for more flexible working patterns.
This an ideal opportunity for Teachers who are looking for more of a work life balance and more diverse opportunitys. What we require from Successful applicants:
-Have experience teaching a range of KS2 classes - Year 6 is highly desirable'
-Good knowledge of the KS2 syllabus is highly important
- Should be capable of planning and delivering stimulating lessons.
-We are looking for energetic, positive, and inspiring Teachers who will strive to have a real impact upon the development of the children in their care.
-You should demonstrate excellent classroom management and time management skills,
- Have Qualified Teaching Status
- Be passionate about Teaching
What we can provide you:
- An agency that listens to your work preferences and does its utmost to meet your requirements
- Be Paid to scale for all long term placements
- Local welcoming schools
- A full range of CPD opportunities - such as Team Teach and MAKATON
- A dedicated consultant to offer career advice and handle all your placements
- 24/7 contact line so we are always reachable
- A local agency with a 4.9* rating on Google from past and current employeesIf you are interested in finding out more or joining our ever growing team - please send your CV <mailto:> or contact our office on 0113 244 0140
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.