KS2 Teachers Urgently Needed!The demand for good quality KS2 practitioners is higher than ever in the education industry. If you looking to make a difference...
KS2 Teachers Urgently Needed!
Celsian Education are recruiting for passionate KS2 Teachers to cover several roles based in Leeds, Bradford and Wakefield Primary Schools. These positions are open to both NQTs and Experienced Qualified Teachers.
These roles are fully flexible depending on your needs and have the option to cover in a variety of schools supporting with day to day, short term and long-term placements. Candidates should have exceptional knowledge across KS2 and understand this importance of classroom learning in preparation for SATs.
Both NQTs and qualified teachers applications are welcome, we are able to support NQTs and offer varied experiences for more seasoned teachers . Duties will involve the leadership of national curriculum across KS2 and the delivery of strong classroom conduct.
To be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
· Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B. Ed or a BA Hons.
· Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
· Have at least 4 months school-based experience of working in a UK primary school setting.
· Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
· Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
What Celsian can provide:
· A dedicated consultant assigned to help you find your perfect work situation
· Ongoing Training Courses available in MAKATON, Team Teach and Intensive Interaction
· Competitive Daily rates and be Paid to Scale for Long Term Placements
· 4.8* rating on Google reviews from 118 past and present employees plus partner schools
· A friendly cohort of partner schools to work in.
To apply for these positions, please contact Sam 0113 244 0140 or provide a CV
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.