Learning Mentor l Behaviour Support Celsian Education are working with a SEND trust based in the Bolton area who are looking for specialist behaviour mentors....
Learning Mentor l Behaviour Support
Celsian Education are working with a SEND trust based in the Bolton area who are looking for specialist behaviour mentors. Due to an increased numbers of pupil exclusions on a national basis the trust have a number of pupils who need additional support and nurture?
Are you passionate about supporting the learning of all students? Can you help a young person display positive behaviour?
The role of a Behaviour Mentor will require you to work on a 1-2-1 basis with pupils with social, emotional and mental health needs. You will promote positive behaviour and ensure the young person has access to learning whilst also being involved in raising attainment for the pupil.
This position is specifically for a candidate that has experience dealing with pupils either in a mainstream or SEND setting who have additional needs that lead to challenging behaviour.
To be successful in the role -
- Experience working with SEMH pupils
- Worked with young people with challenging behaviour
- Have experience with early intervention
- Beneficial to have worked as a one-two-one teaching assistant
- When you apply with Celsian Education, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £150 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 20 days.
- To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Celsian Education
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.