Are you an animated nursery nurse looking for part-time work? Are you available to start after Easter? Do you want to work in a caring...
Level 3 Nursery Nurse Required! Full Time Role - Immediate Start If Required.
One of our lovely and welcoming nurseries in Leeds have requested a Level 3 Nursery Nurse to work full time in their creative setting. They are looking for someone who has excellent EYFS experience and can become part of their successful team of dedicated nursery practitioners.
- You must hold a childcare qualification of Level 3 or above (Level 2 may be considered for the right candidate who is then willing to complete Level 3 with the help of the nursery)
- You must have relevant EYFS experience and references that support this
- The nursery have asked for someone who will be proactive and willing to get stuck in! Therefore, a dedication and passion for working in this field in essential
- You must either hold a full enhanced DBS check or be willing to process one through Celsian.
- This is a full time role. The hours are spread over 4 days and the days are negotiable.
- The rate of pay will be between £8 and £9 per hour, experience dependent.
- The nursery is in East Leeds and is easily accessible by car (with ample onsite parking) or public transport.
If you are interested in this role please apply now or contact Ella in branch on 01132440140 for information on this or any other vacancies we currently have.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.