Are you a nurturing support assistant that is experienced in supporting children with Autism? Are you seeking a new challenging at an inclusive specialist school...
Are you an engaging primary teacher who has a passion for helping students with special learning needs?
Celsian Education is currently recruiting committed Teachers that specialise in supporting primary aged students with Autism to work in supportive specialist schools in South Yorkshire.
We need dedicated SEND Teachers for day to day and long-term assignments, so if you are looking for flexibility in when you work or consistency in work, we can help.
Are passionate about pupils development and enthusiastic to take on a new challenge? If this is you then you are the type of candidate we would like to speak to.
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Primary or SEND Specialism B.Ed., PGCE, CertEd, Learners First, SCITT, Teach First and hold QTS status
- Excellent understanding of the primary curriculum
- Experience of supporting children with Autism]
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay scheme
- An abundance of long-term and day to day roles
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
- Excellent range of CPD delivered by industry experts
- Dedicated consultants
- Excellent support - we are always here to talk to you
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.