ASD Teaching Assistant l KS2 I Oldham I ASAPAre you an experienced teaching assistant looking for work in Oldham? Are you passionate and experienced about...
ASD Teaching Assistant l ASAP l KS2 I Oldham
Are you passionate about working with young people with autism? Do you have experience working 121 with a child on the autistic spectrum?
Celsian Education are working with a Primary school in Oldham who are looking for a teaching assistant to start as soon as possible, who has experience working on a 121 basis, with a child who is on the autistic spectrum.
The role is to start as soon as possible and will involve working full time, 121 with a pupil who is on the autistic spectrum.
Celsian education will need to obtain at least 2 references to cover the last 2 years, 1 of which needs to be from a school or childcare setting. You will also need to hold an enhanced level DBS that is on the update service or be willing to obtain a new one through Celsian Education.
It is essential that -
- you have experience working with ASD children
- you can commit to the role full time until summer
- you have a valid and recognised qualificationWhen you apply with Celsian Education, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
- To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit www.celsianeducation.co.uk <http://www.celsianeducation.co.uk>
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.