Are you an enthusiastic Nursery Nurse with a passion for supporting students to engage with education? Do you have experience within Early Years? Celsian Education...
Celsian Education are looking for a highly motivated candidate to join an ever growing day nursery in Leeds.
This is a full time role with shifts running between the hours of 7:30am and 6pm.
The nursery have requested someone who holds a level 3 qualification or above and is has vast Early Years experience.
You must be committed to: -
· Delivering a service of the highest standards that will develop and improve each child's quality of life.
· Respecting each child as an individual taking into account their appropriate needs and cultural differences.
· Building positive relationships with children, parents and other staff members. Responsibilities and Duties
· Ensuring the safety, security and well being of all children, staff and visitors to your room.
· Supporting colleagues in their role and development through sharing your knowledge and skills.
· Ensuring room routines are followed and childrens needs are met by providing a stimulating environment that promotes learning through play.
· Ensuring parents are offered high standards of service, including observing individual wishes and completion of end of session handovers.
· Overseeing preparation of curriculum and completion of learning journals.
Qualifications and Skills
· NNEB, CACHE Level 3, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent recognised Early Years Qualification essential.
· A minimum of 2 years experience in a childcare setting essential.
· Knowledge and understanding of Child Protection / Safeguarding.
At Celsian Education we are committed to the safeguarding of children, as are the nursery. Therefore you would be subject to an enhanced DBS check and relevant checks. If you are interested in this role please APPLY NOW!
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.