Foundation Stage Teacher I Full time I Salford I October I Maternity cover
Are you an experienced Foundation Stage Teacher? Are you looking for a full time role in the upcoming academic year?
Celsian are seeking a passionate and dynamic Foundation Stage teacher to work at an Outstanding Primary school in Salford, on a full time basis from October half term till July 2020, to cover for a permanent member of staff on maternity leave.
Celsian will be required to obtain at least 2 references to cover the last 2 years (at least 1 will need to be from a school) You will also be required to hold an enhanced DBS that is on the update service or be willing to obtain a new one.
The school will wish to see short listed candidates and may well ask to observe them delivering a lesson.
To be considered for the role you must:
- Be an NQT or QTS teacher with experience of the Early Years Curriculum
- Be genuinely committed to enhancing the educational and personal development of each child.
- Be capable of planning innovative and inspiring lessons, as well as a supportive and friendly presence in the classroom.
- Have demonstrable recent Early Years experience.
- Have the ability to work well with parents and carers.
- Have excellent knowledge of child protection within a primary school.
- Stay up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum.
When you apply with Celsian Education, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Celsian Education
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.