Are you a diverse and dedicated Primary Teacher that loves the variety and flexibility that supply teaching can provide? Do you want to join a...
Are you an enthusiastic and ambitious newly qualified teacher (NQT) looking for a Key Stage 2 Class Teacher role at an excellent Primary school in Rotherham?
A Primary school in the Rotherham area are seeking a full-time NQT Key Stage 2 Class Teacher to start in September 219. The role is a class teaching position with responsibility for teaching a Year 3 or 4 class.
The school is a vibrant and diverse 2 form entry with a strong history of success. They strive to create an environment where each child is nurtured and cherished for what they are and challenged to be the best that they can be. With enthusiastic children, committed staff, ambitious governors and supportive parents, they are looking for someone to share their vision in continuing to build upon the achievements of this happy and successful school.
For this NQT KS2 Teacher role, the school are looking for:
- A highly skilled, motivated practitioner with a proven track record for raising standards.
- Excellent assessment for learning techniques.
- Energy and creativity to be able to deliver a fun, innovative and thought-provoking curriculum.
- Teachers with a passion and belief that all children can achieve.
- A hard-working and supportive team member
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Primary Specialism B.Ed., PGCE, CertEd, Learners First, SCITT, Teach First and hold QTS status
- Excellent understanding of the primary curriculum
- Experience of Nurture, personal care, speech and language development
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay scheme
- Flexibility when you work
- Excellent range of CPD delivered by industry experts
- Dedicated consultants
- Excellent support
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.