Cover Supervisor l StockportCelsian Education are working with various secondary schools in the Stockport area that are looking for hard-working Cover Supervisors to start as...
Secondary Cover Supervisor - Training Provided: Sheffield
Celsian Education are working exclusively with an outstanding secondary school in Sheffield. This is a lovely and supportive school where full training will be provided.
The role of a secondary cover supervisor is to:
- Supervise pupils whilst they carry out work that has been pre-prepared by the class teacher
- Manage the behaviour of pupils whilst they are undertaking work
- Deal with any immediate problems
- Collect completed work after the lesson and leave appropriate notes for the class teacher
- Build rapport with staff/pupils
- * Training Provided **
To prepare you for the role of a Cover Supervisor we offer a free training courses in branch.
The successful applicants will:
- Have experience working with small or large groups of children
- Be available at least 1 days a week
- Be flexible and available at short notice
- Being able to drive would be an advantage
Celsian Education can offer you the following benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay of £50-£80 per day
- Short term and long-term vacancies suiting your needs
- 24/7 support and feedback from experienced Consultants
- Respected relationships with a vast selection of schools across South Yorkshire
- Cover Supervisor Training
- An attractive recommend a friend scheme, (£250)
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.