Are you an animated and engaging Year 3 Teacher looking for work in September? Are you able to support pupils transitioning from the Key Stage...
Are you a confident Year 2 Teacher available to start a full-time role starting after May Half-term?
Are you able to support post-SAT's intervention and help students with the focus towards accessing the Key Stage 2 curriculum?
Celsian Education is working in partnership with an innovative Primary School in Rotherham to recruit a passionate Primary Teacher to join their vibrant teaching team, for half a term until the end of the academic year.
You will develop existing planning and have the support of a TA that has worked with the class for the past year, giving you excellent support. You will get a full induction and brief to help you quickly build rapport with students and feel like a valued part of the school team.
Read, Write, Inc and phonics screening are beneficial but not essential.
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Primary Specialism B.Ed., PGCE, CertEd, Learners First, SCITT, Teach First and hold QTS status
- Excellent understanding of the primary curriculum
- Possess some relevant experience working with SEND in a mainstream setting
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay scheme
- An abundance of long-term and day to day roles
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
- Excellent range of CPD delivered by industry experts
- Dedicated consultants
- Excellent support - we are always here to talk to you
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.