Are you a passionate Early Years Teacher that thrives on providing a fun education to children, giving them an excellent start to their education? Celsian...
Are you an animated Early Years Teacher that has a talent to make play an educational experience?
Are you looking for a full-time long-term job in September?
Celsian Education is currently working with a nurturing primary school in Mansfield to recruit a nurturing EYFS Teacher to join their open plan foundation unit, starting in September.
You will work with another Teacher and early years practitioners to welcome new students into the school. There will be a big focus on speech and language development, nurture and possible personal care.
The school are eager to hear from both experienced teachers as well as NQT's who are eager to kick start their career. If you thrive in giving students the best possible start in their education, this is a great opportunity to work with a like-minded team.
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Primary Specialism B.Ed., PGCE, CertEd, Learners First, SCITT, Teach First and hold QTS status
- Excellent understanding of the primary curriculum
- Excellent knowledge of speech and language development
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay scheme
- An abundance of long-term and day to day roles
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
- Excellent range of CPD delivered by industry experts
- Dedicated consultants
- Excellent support - we are always here to talk to you
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.