Celsian Education are looking for a qualified Science teachers in the Derby/shire area from September 2019 on both day to day and on a long...
September 2019 till Christmas
£118-£175 per day
Are you a science teacher looking for a temporary position in Derbyshire to start in September 2019?
Academics ltd is supporting a lovely school in Leicester and has an exciting opportunity to recruit a qualified science teacher to start in September 2019. We have a role available for an enthusiastic science teacher to join this amazing school made up of a strong team of professionals. The school is looking for a confident science teacher with good communication skills; strong behaviour management skills and someone who is passionate about helping kids achieve their full potential.
This Long term position to start in September 2019 and interviews will be taking place immediately.
You will be a qualified and experienced science teacher looking to teach a KS3 & 4 classes. An exciting opportunity for you to play a vital role in teaching and helping students improve and achieve academically. The job role includes:
* Plan work in accordance with departmental schemes of work and national curriculum programmes of study
* Set appropriate and challenging science work for all pupils in KS3 & KS4 class (KS5)
* Keep appropriate records of pupils' work
* Complete pupil reports in line with school policy.
* Developing and encouraging, supporting students' academic learning in science (biology, physics & chemistry)
* Plan and deliver science lessons to an excellent standard * Assessing and marking science work and assignments
* monitor students' progression and raise attainment levels Requirements
* Resilient, driven and self motivated science teacher
* Science related Degree and UK Teaching qualification (QTS,PGCE)
* Experience in teaching trilogy AQA science is advantageous
* UK classroom experience
* Available full time from September 2019
* Able to travel around Derbyshire
* Valid DBS or willingness to obtain one Desirable
* At least 1 year experience in a UK secondary school
* Be qualified up to degree level with classroom experience
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.