Are you a passionate Learning Support Assistant that is dedicated to supporting children with Social, Emotional Mental Health? Do you have experience supporting SEMH in...
Are you a qualified Teaching Assistant or above looking to specialise in working within Special Education Needs?
Do you have experience with supporting children with Autism in an alternative provision or IRU?
Celsian Education is recruiting for outstanding SEN Teaching Assistant to join a nurturing alternative provision in Doncaster on a part-time basis, starting in September.
You will be working with students who have moderate learning difficulties and associated special educational needs, which can include; Autism, Social or Emotional needs and learning disabilities. Experience in a similar role is desirable.
- The school caters to students aged 7 - 18
- The school provides a vibrant and challenging environment in which students learn and develop into responsible young people, assisted by excellent care, guidance and support
- The school offers dynamic thought provoking learning for all pupils
- TA or Health and Social Care Qualification
- Positive behaviour management
- SEND experience - (ASD, ADHD, MLD)
- The ability to work positively and effectively under pressure
- Proven ability to develop speech and language skills
- You must be approachable, inspiring and enthusiastic with excellent communication skills
- The ability to demonstrate a consistent level of teaching support to facilitate the classroom teachers delivery of lessons
- Confidence to provide personal care
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay scheme
- An abundance of long-term and day to day roles
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
- Excellent range of CPD delivered by industry experts
- Dedicated consultants
- Excellent support - we are always here to talk to you
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.